English IV: Post 6 - Time travel to the future

Always when they ask me where I would travel once I earn money, without a doubt I say that Japan. For me, is one of the best countries that can exist because it has everything I like, I love how nature mixes even in the city, I like its sanctuaries that you can find anywhere, I love the food, the efficiency of public transport, the cordiality and I could go on to describe everything that I love Japan.

As I said before, I would like to go to Japan when I earn money, but for that I would like to gain a little experience here in Chile and save enough money to be able to get my postgraduate degree in that country.

I would definitely stay to live in Japan, it´s actually my dream and goal for the future, and I consider that I would be very happy, because even now I can't stop getting excited when I see Japan, and that is something that has happened to me since I was 11 years old, which was when I started watching anime with subtitles, and above all the things that I can love about Japan and why I would stay, one of these would be the security that exists in that country and that in Chile it´s difficult to obtain.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares