POST 5: A PHOTOGRAPH AND ITS STORY


This photograph reminds me of how exhausting it can be to go to a book signing, for me it is very significant because it was the first time I was going to a book signing, and than Blue Jeans!!, a well known writer in the literary world of romance.

I remember that the book signing was on a school day, my mom had to make my withdrawal that day to be able to go, because it was during school hours, I thought it would take a long time to arrive, but what I didn´t expect were all the hours that I would spend sitting on the ground waiting for the famous writer to arrive, in addition to having to wait an hour more since I arrived for me to sign a single book!!
Despite all the time I had to wait, I would do it again, as I consider it an invaluable memory to meet one of your favorite authors.




Comentarios

  1. oh how cool, I think it's really a nice souvenir to have the autograph of your writer, I hope you can get more of your favorite writers.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you're mom let you skip school, that is so cool

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ooooh that is very impressive! At least your sacrifice of waiting for hours was not in vain, as ir has made you very happy

    ResponderEliminar
  4. OMG! I've heard about it before, and it sounds super exciting, I'd like to go to a book signing one day

    ResponderEliminar
  5. wow it is very impressive , sound super exciting , it is a very nice souvenir. i am vey jealous of how good your mother is.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares