English IV: Post 7 - Changes to my study programme

I think that thinking about how I could change the program is difficult because I consider that there is a reason to pass that subject in the curriculum, but if I had to eliminate something that I consider useless, it´s physics in the first year, because as it happened to me it became a burden rather that a help, because it was not taken into account that students come from different realities where many subjects were not taught well in their schools. So it makes learning more difficult because they are subjects that were not understood at school or simply never got to see, as in my case, that in my school teachers changed every month, only 2 lasted 1 semester and 1 one year, because they didn´t teach well and nobody understood so every year they repeated the same subject to us because no teacher managed to pass the corresponding amount of the year.

Also that  I consider that it isn´t a subject that is necessary for the mesh at least from my vision in my career I consider that it´s unnecessary, in addition, it creates an extra burden for that person who did not understand physics, and also for the the ones that did understand it, it´s not taken into consideration how a branch is being taught and it's not explained how it can be useful for our career, it may be that my opinion is wrong but I haven´t needed  physics until now , not like as, perhaps, mathematic, that has served me.


Comentarios

  1. It was difficult for me to pass the physical bouquet, difficult and we have not seen anything with that bouquet again :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree, I learned almost nothing in school.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It is a pity that some schools have such a bad base of english :( -coniverav

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares