English IV: Post 5 - My future job

I remember that the question about how I would like my work to be was always something that I answered easily, I have always thought that my job opens doors for me in other countries, because even though I don´t know many parts of Chile or some foreign country, I love to travel. 


I can´t imagine myself a job that keeps me locked up in a room. Before going to university I liked that kind of degree a lot, now I think maybe I wasn´t thinking very well about the things I like, that´s why now I think that applying to geography as a last resort was the best thing that occurred to me, because I would like my job to be like the ones of my professors and to have field trips when I´m working, maybe it may sound boring to do it for work but I consider it a good opportunity to see new places.

As I said before, the ideal for me would be to travel as much as possible and have a good salary. Maybe the salary isn´t exaggeratedly high but traveling for work makes up for the money hehe.

Now I´m studying second year of geography, I said before, it was a last minute option which I looked for a few minutes before applying and about which I really didn´t know many things.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares