English IV: Post 4 - How the pandemic have affected my studies 

I think that having online classes is beneficial in a certain sense, such as not having to travel to the faculty and get up so early, but face to face classes, at least in university, I think these are better because the academic load isn´t the same (my brother told me), and in case of geography I go out to the field.

I don´t consider that the relationship with my classmates of my generation and the other generation is bad, because normally people tend to interact a lot through social networks, at least in my case I feel safer when I speak on Whatsapp or Instagram, which is something that I don´t usually do in person, or what I do only when I´m with whom I have a lot of confidence. As for the relationship with my teachers either, because I have never been a person who likes to give so much opinion or participate in classes, and I have always treated them with respect.

As for my own study place in my house, it wouldn´t be difficult to say that I have it (my room) but in my house all the noises of those who are near home like the neighbors are heard, so I don´t know whether to call it a study place hehe. I consider that studying online has advantages and disadvantages, if I have to choose only one advantage it would be not having to travel, and the disadvantage is that you don´t learn as much as if it were face to face.



Comentarios

  1. I think noise is the worst factor of all because it is out of your hands :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with Francisca and, the noise affect the yield and our attention

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares