English IV: Post 3 - My favorite music

I have to start by saying that I have very varied tastes of music, the music I listen to the most is pop, but if I have to choose specifically, it would be K-Pop and J-Pop.

My favorite K-Pop band is BTS, and that´s why I´m going to talk about them, because about my tastes in the J-Pop genre I don´t have a favorite artist. BTS is a South Korean band, that debuted in 2013 in the Big Hit Entertainment company, this band is composed of 7 members, these are Jin, SUGA, RM, J-Hope, Jimin, V and JK, now they are very well known all over the world, and as an important event, BTS has attended twice to the ONU to give speeches. I don´t know what else to say besides that, because telling things from their debut until now would be too much.

I have two songs that I love and I can´t decide which of the two is my favorite, so I can say that they are "Baepsae" and "Spine Breaker", I leave you the link with the Spanish translation if you are interested in listening both of it :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAjGIJQp0QY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYsZby5-rxk

When I listen to these songs, I see the translations to be able to take the meaning of the each phrase, I feel with the song Baepsae that many times adults don´t understand the problems of the new generations, so they often don´t take into account all the effort that we do, because they seek comparisons with their times, but each one knows that times are changing, and it gives me more peace of mind to know that I am not the only one who feels it. And with the song Spine Breaker, I feel that somehow in my place I fight against a society that values money more that people, and I´m glad that I´m not a spine breaker as the video says, because I value the effort of my mom and my dad, and I´m not a materialistic person.



Baepsae
 (Small bird that can be found in Korea) 
https://thelimitzero.wordpress.com/2018/07/10/tras-baepsae/
To better understand the song, here he explains it






 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares