English IV: Post 1 - A country you would like to visit 

The country I would like to visit is Japan, because since I was little, its culture and gastronomy have caught my attention, and it was also influenced by the fact that I saw anime.

As a country I know that Japan is located in Asia, it´s close to South Korea, North Korea and China to the west and to the east with the Pacific Sea, its capital is Tokyo, its form of government is a parliamentary monarchy and it´s the third in world power related to economy, to summarize a little of what I know about this country, in addition to the culture and customs.

I would like to travel and get to know the whole country, and I would also like to study, work and live in Japan, because I love the order they have, their culture, the buildings and the city-nature contrast that you can find in the middle of such an advanced big city like Tokyo. 




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares