BLOG POST 6: HOW CAN YOUR MAJOR MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE



I will start this blog with the meaning of geography, both from Latin and Greek means description of the earth, geography seeks to study the earth and how it affects the human being in it. I remember when I was in first year a teacher told us "When geographers accept a project, they have to deal with the minimal impact that a construction can cause, because what we are looking for is that, not to continue damaging the planet. Although geographers are there to not cause so much damage, it is often frustrating because despite the efforts, many situations aren´t favorable and we have to simply accept it, and for me it´s very difficult to know that I will have to face that.
Although I still think that geography contributes a lot at making the world better because if we didn´t care what happens to the planet, perhaps at this point we would not exist.
 

Comentarios

  1. Hi, for me, geography is one of the most beautiful major there are because it is very commited to the environment and that can serve us much future as a society.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares