BLOG POST 3: MY FAVORITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

My favorite piece of technology is my cellphone, it was a gift that I received a few months before starting college, I had not thought about changing my old cellphone for a new one, but an accident happened with the old one so my mother bought me a new one. I usually use it to communicate with my friends, colleagues and family, view my social networks and take photos, I think I use it 2/3 of the day, because it helps me for many things. I like it because it combines many types of technology in one small device, it can be both a computer and a TV, but easy to transport.

My life without that object now in a pandemic would not be difficult, because there are more objects that complete similar functions, but not all in the same object.




Comentarios

Entradas populares