WHY DID I CHOOSE MY MAJOR?

I study Geography, I started studying Geography because my score was not enough to apply for the career I had in mind for a long time that was medical technology.

My dream career as a child was always medicine, although it was veterinary medicine at first, but as time went I started to hear about other career and I decided to study obstetrics, that was at 2° medio.

My other option was anthropology, If there was none left, I would study one or two years Japanese and English.

If they ask me why I wanted to study Geography, the truth is that it was a last minute option, but I don´t regret studying this career.

My experience at the Online University is good, although quite exhausting, but I hope it is better when it is in person.





Comentarios

Entradas populares