Who Am I? Hi, my name is Monserrat Pino, I was born in Santiago de Chile, previously live in the commune of Puente Alto but since four years I live in the commune of La Granja based in the south zone.

My family is composed of my maternal grandmother and grandfather, who I have been living (four years) , mother, big brother and five dogs (three females and two males), and my father that doesn´t live with me, for me that is my family.

I´m 19 years old, I'm coursing my second year of Geography, before I tought in study medical technology but the circumstances led me to study Geography, in my free time I like read books, see anime and doramas, listen to japanese and korean music, read manga and cook Japanese, Korean and Chinese Food , my dream is live in Japan and travel around the world.






 






Comentarios

  1. Wow, is amazing that you like cook Japanese, Korean and Chinese food, especially the Japanese and Chinese food, because their culinary history is so important to the world and have differents kind of evolutions, spices and typical dishes. It is a delicious food!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. We shared same tastes, I wish to travel Japan hahaha and I see that you like also Jujutsu no Kaisen, I love it!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares